New Product Developer/Project Manager
Lead person on new product launches with either existing or new customers. Will manage entire process from inception to launch. Will work closely with R & D to help facilitate the formulating process by proving key information gathered from customer or exiting stock products or market research. Will lead meetings along with Senior NPD person to assure continuity and compliance with deadlines. Will prepare documentation pertinent to projects that will be shared with customers for review and approval. Responsible for initiating Change requests and tracking the same until product is moved to production to assure a successful launch.
Salary$50,000 to $55,000
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead person with new projects
- Track progress of multiple projects at any given time
- Create cost of goods to develop pricing for customers.
- Create Product Data Sheets to send to customers
- Coordinate and lead calls with customers and track progress of projects
- Research new ingredients
- Research existing products in the marketplace
- Proactively manage safety by ensuring compliance with all Federal and State regulations and internal Company policies
- Ensure unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner
- Incumbent may be asked to provide other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent at Word and Excel
- Great communication skills
- Team Player
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Strong detail orientation
- Innovative, resourceful, and solutions-oriented thought leader
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency without compromising quality
Education and Experience
- Batchelor’s or 2 year degree
- Minimal 5 years working in a professional office setting
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Office Environment at single manufacturing facility.
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms; must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities.