Packaging Supervisor – 2nd Shift
The Packaging Supervisor is responsible for obtaining daily from the Production or Quality Assurance Managers production work schedules – that is, Batch Records, Packaging Records. Ensures production staff clean and sanitize the Production Rooms and all relevant equipment in accordance with SOPs and product manufacturing instructions.
Salary$18 - $20
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for obtaining daily from the Production or Quality Assurance Managers production work schedules – that is, Batch Records, Packaging Records.
- Ensures production staff clean and sanitize the Production Rooms and all relevant equipment in accordance with SOPs and product manufacturing instructions.
- In accordance with Batch Records and Packaging Control Records, ensures there are adequate quantities of raw materials and required packaging, along with their QA releases for use, have been obtained prior to product production.
- Ensures all bulk product and manufacturing lines have obtained the necessary QA releases prior cutting and or packaging.
- Responsible for ensuring quality checks are performed during production and verifying results obtained.
- Timely communicates to the Production Manager and to QA any production issues observed.
- Responsible for ensuring production yields are calculated for each product manufactured.
- Responsible for placing the appropriate shipping slips and quarantine stickers on pallets for shipping.
- Assists, where necessary, the Production Manager and QA in conducting inventory counts and reconciling any discrepancies.
- Strictly adheres to safety instructions, dress codes per company SOPs, & cGMPs.
- Responsible for coordinating general housekeeping in all production areas in accordance with SOPs, and ensures at day’s end all work areas are cleaned, sanitized, organized and secured, and equipment are shut down.
- Performs any other tasks as may be assigned by the Production Manager.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, possessing great organizational skills
- Able to respond quickly in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Able to lift heavy loads
Education and Experience
- High school qualifications or Associates
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)